2013.11.10 - Lab UI Specification

It’s only now that I notice something in the second round of Dimer A http://eterna.cmu.edu/web/lab/3376220/

I don’t recall specifying that I wanted a short 5’ tail. For one, I wouldn’t know how to specify it, even if I wanted. And since it’s a control run for the purpose of comparing results with another round which had the usual long 5’ tail, it makes little sense to have a short one in this round…

Things can stay the way they are in Dimer A, I don’t mind too much. But I think the devs should look into what happened to avoid it occurring again to unsuspecting lab admins.

Well, this seems more serious, I just tried to propose a lab and the 5’ tail was again the short version (just GG, not GGAAA). So, is this the new rule? Thinking about it, it’s actually plenty enough, since designers can add AAA themselves, but it would be nice to be informed of these changes.

Hi nando,

That is the new rule. Sorry about not announcing it.
Jee will post a news about that. Thanks for the note!

Diana

Dear all:

First of all, thanks all for understanding and reporting the issues, and sorry for any inconvenience you had.

We are thinking about how to set priorities and solve them.
I added all issues from machinelves’s list to our git tracker. So, you could follow up on each issue from there.

Thanks again, we’ll do our best to improve Eterna and reflect your suggestions as soon as possible.

Love all!

Diana

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you very much for all your hard work, and that we all greatly appreciate you & your team’s constant efforts to improve the platform. Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

We hope that you take our suggestions as merely suggestions, not expectations. Please know that we understand and respect the fact that the dev team is small, and has a limited amount of time & labor with which to implement features & fixes.

We really appreciate that you acted so quickly to help, and that we can follow up on each issue through GitHub. Thanks again! :slight_smile: You all are awesome! :slight_smile: