Corner Stacks

This is probably answered somewhere, but I couldn’t figure out how to look it up. Do you have any advice for when two or more stacks come together to form corners at a loop?

Hi tdungan,

I think the strategy for “corners at a loop” is in the loops guide:

http://getsatisfaction.com/eternagame…

Please let us know if you still can’t figure it out.

I read the loops guide already–including the one called the Corner Loop. That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about two or more stacks that come together at a loop with their end pairs touching each other and forming part of the loop.

I’m still working puzzles to gain a basic understanding of how this works. I’ve reached the Human Integrated Adenovirus challenge and gotten stuck. I realize that this is listed as an easy puzzle, but I cannot get that shape to stabilize. I can get it down to just a few corners left and then every change I make destabilizes major sections of it.

I’m not looking for a quick solution to the puzzle. Please, no one post that to me. I need to understand better why this is happening, or I’ll be of no use later when I actually reach the labs.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

hmm there are multiple versions (difficulty levels) for this puzzle versions 0,1,2,3 and 4 are quite different.

I tend to avoid having one colour of bases go around a corner on the same side, so I switch them to the opposite side. I don’t know if that’s any help

Edward :slight_smile:

Thanks, Edward. I’ll try that.