Lab submission 'evolutionary tree'

Great, thanks for explaining @Omei!

@Omei:

Here’s a lab that actually uses rounds as they were designed: http://www.eternagame.org/web/lab/3553469/

Thank you.  This is the first time I have seen both levels of “puzzles” properties used in a project.  I’ve wondered what they were intended for.  For the discussion, here’s a selected section of the response to your query:

So you’re right that two rounds are encoded here.  But this way of representing round number in the API doesn’t really address the problem of retrieving designs from “equivalent” labs across rounds.  If you expand each of the lower-level “puzzle” properties, you see things like

and

Notice that the two nids for “Motif Assembled GAAA tetraloop binders - Shape 0” are different.  This means there is no existing way to get designs from those two labs into the same browser window.  Before projects were introduced, we had instances of multiple rounds within the same lab nid.

For all I know, there is still a reasonable way to set up a new project without requiring a new set of lab nids, in which case we can again have exactly what Nando was suggesting. But I don’t think there have been any examples of that since projects were introduced.