Old lab puzzles

Calculations are noticeably faster. No freeze button. Lost sequence identifier text. 

1 Like

Freeze button is in settings now. My bad.

Required sequences don’t “pulse” like they used to. Difficult to proceed without those error messages/hints. Blah Blah. Using ABC_INC puzzle to test.

Have funny single frozen Guanine isolated from puzzle that switches locations when states are changed.

Tried to reproduce. Now it’s a small blue dot. 

Calculations for “shooting star” are way faster but that doesn’t seem to help me solve the puzzle.

Firefox now works for me. Died many months ago on a Firefox update.

Wow, I can actually get into lab archive now. Before just hung and hung annnnd hung but never any access. Thanks.

Hey JR,

I think there are three remaining issues (correct me if I’m wrong):

1. “Lost sequence identifier text” - What do you mean by this?
  2. “Required sequences don’t “pulse” like they used to. Difficult to proceed without those error messages/hints. Blah Blah. Using ABC_INC puzzle to test.” - If I had to bet, this is due to your current browser/graphics card combination not supporting WebGL. Could you please visit this site and tell me what the top bar says? http://webglreport.com/?v=2 For me it’s green, and says “✓ This browser supports WebGL 2”
  3. “Have funny single frozen Guanine isolated from puzzle that switches locations when states are changed.”/“Tried to reproduce. Now it’s a small blue dot.” - how were you able to make this occur?

Also, in the future, please submit separate topics for different issues - it allows everything to be more easily tracked.

LFP6

I believe number 3 may be like that one instance I mentioned in beta, where puzzles with oligos seem to leave behind a tiny dot during switching of the states.

Hah, I was finally able to reproduce that. Noted.

Lost identifier fixed when I check display aux. information in settings.
WebGL1 and 2 are green for my browsers firefox and chrome.

What are those outliers on LHS puzzle. One on top one in middle.

Exited session and went in again and not doing it, soooo. 

I can reproduce the random nucleotides per Brourd’s comment above.

Per the required sequence pulsing, do you mean these don’t show up at all?

Is it possible that you have “highlight restricted sequences” unchecked?

No. I have that option checked. Let me come up with an example before you do more work on this one. Thanks for your help.

Use ABCC-Inc at bottom of https://eternagame.org/web/lab/8489876/
Go into a puzzle with old flash and you will get pulsing oligos with receptive oligo identifiers, switch to new webgl and the oligos don’t pulse and the identifiers are sticky, they stay around after mouse is not on oligo.