Why switches are better than single state puzzles

1. Switches are scientifically more significant than single state puzzles because they take an active role in detecting and reacting to neighboring molecules.

2. Switches are better because when you solve them, you feel like you are making a contribution to the scientific community, single state puzzles feel more like a game.

3. Switches force you to think in a different way. Its like synchronizing 2 tunes in your head and getting them to sound good together, like learning to play the piano.

4. Switches are better because once you solve them, you can move to the next puzzle without spending hours wondering how you can remove just 1 more GC.

5. Switches are better because you don’t have to worry about wawan or hoglahoo creating a modified version with less GC :slight_smile:

Hillarious, this love letter of the switches. With Nando’s words, something tells me that I’m not the only one missing the switches. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the chuckle. Ok, that was more like a big LOL :smiley:

I recall Jee mentioning that switches could make a come back in labs at the horizon of 2~3 cloud rounds. Can’t wait! I know I am preparing for them. Are you guys?