Currently eternagame.org always has the title “Eterna”, no matter where on the page I am. It would be nice to have a dynamic page title with more information. For example on Puzzle 472262 the page title could be Loop next to a Multiloop — Puzzle 472262 — Eterna, on Script 8314448 the page title could be Display (Scripted) Tutorial Information — Script 8314448 — Eterna, and so on.
If you prefer to use hypen-minus instead of emdashes to make it consistent with this Eterna forum that is totally fine as well, I don’t care much about the format as long as the page title reflects puzzle and script titles. It probably should also display the collection title when viewing a collection, the username when looking at a user profile etc.
Why I think this would be helpful:
- When creating bookmarks, the default bookmark name is the title. If I bookmark an Eterna puzzle or script (because I find it interesting / want to look at it again later), it is not helpful to have the bookmark be called “Eterna”. I can see that it is an Eterna bookmark just from the symbol. Having the puzzle or script title there would be a lot more helpful.
- I like to have multiple puzzles and scripts open in different browser tabs. Having information about what is open in the page title can make it easier to looks through the tabs. Having all the tabs being titled “Eterna” is not very helpful.