Christmas wish: Memory boost for the boosters

I have have a new great script problem. I now have more than 5 favorite boosters.

However it leaves me with a problem of having to reintegrate old favorite boosters when they drop from my list. Can’t the limit be raised to something like 10 boosters?

3 Likes

I believe there was some discussion on what the UI would look like if allowing more boosters. I would suggest something akin to Foldit’s recipe browser:

While I’m not a fan of the cut/paste method of rearranging and the large grab bars on the side/bottom, I think the floating, re-sizable window and subsections would work well.

2 Likes

I would like something like that too. The ability for the box to hold more scripts, to choose which scripts to delete is what I miss to keep my favorite scripts on top of my booster list.

If we go into a further route- what about letting the creators of boosters add buttons for their boosters / letting the users of boosters customize their booster buttons? While it will take time to create, it will be possible with the html5 client, and it will just be so comfortable imao.

1 Like

You can already do this if you want by just editing the HTML of the page. I think it would be great to see some standard library utilities for this though, in particular to help script authors make interfaces that are polished and consistent.

Oh, that’s great to hear. correct me if I’m wrong, but you could write a booster that edits the html for you, can’t you?

Yep, that’s what I meant