Eternascript documentation

Is there any current EternaScript documentation? I tried outln(Lib.fold(seq)) as per the in game documentation and it did not find the fold function. Furthermore, (how) can I set the energy model to NuPACK so I can get a NuPACK MFE structure? Thanks.

Lib.fold was never updated after Flash was deprecated, and never supported energy models other than Vienna1. For the short term, you might want to investigate writing your script as a booster. The limitation is unfortunate, though the situation may or may not wind up changing within the next couple months as we’re planning on migrating the legacy script interface to the current website codebase.

Thanks for the information. I guess if I want to do any scripting I should focus on making boosters then.

How difficult is it to modify the documentation?
I’ll happily document the open issues there, as long as it doesn’t require me to connect to the aws server to debug how it’s rendered

There’s an HTML page in the legacy frontend repo. This will actually need to be ported to the new frontend sooner rather than later, so pretty soon it’ll be fully public (if you happen to have the time to work on it, we could actually update it before the script interface itself gets ported).