How do I get to a lab puzzle to solve it?

I have done lots and lots of challenges and other puzzles and decided to start looking at the lab.  But I’m having a hard time getting around in it.  I’m not in a position to design my own yet, I don’t think, so I don’t know where to start.  I have done a bunch of reading on strategies and the beginners manual and I’ve done the one puzzle I could find and got 95.42 and did the other two switch puzzles, but that’s all I could find to do.  

1 Like

Hi Loretta!

You can get to the lab under menu Cloud lab and then Active lab.

There is a tutorial in the making for how to go about lab work for the current lab.

A Tutorial for A/B Ramp-up Puzzles

Also there are a bunch of lab tutorial puzzles - the lastest of them are switches.

Welcome in lab and wishing you luck!

Thanks, Eli. I’ve already done some of the lab tutorial puzzles.  I’ll have to spend a lot of time reading the A/B Ramp-up stuff. The current active lab puzzles is way beyond my understanding.

Np, Loretta!

Don’t worry about all the things that you don’t understand. One of the most common misunderstandings among players is that you have to understand everything to participate.

A good way to get started is to simply open one of the labs, click on a few designs submitted by your co-players, play around with them and submit a modification. That is a very active way of learning and eventually you will get the hang of it.

Cudos to you for the time you have already put in with solving puzzles and reading guides.

Thanks for all your help and encouragement