[Market strategy] Green line near multiloop, Fisker + Dicey

This strategy is similar to Red line near multiloop. See theory there.

There is already a strategy banning 3 green in line. But green in line is worse if in connection with multiloop.

I had a strategy on the way, when something Dicey said changed my mind: 4 G in a row and 4 C’s in a row seem to cause problems when near loops. Dicey’s input made me realise how this could be done differently.

I would like a strategy that says:

Give -0,5 if two C’s are in line in connection with loop
Give -1 if 3 C’s are in line in connection with loop
Give -2 if 4 C’s are in line in conection with loop

This will be no matter loop type, multiloop, hairpin loop or internal loop.

Analogous: =P

This definitely is a Fisker strategy with a hint, at best, from me. The penalties seem solid to me.

Crunch the numbers once without, and on a re-run with a penalty for multiple Cytosine lines as closing stacks/quads to loops. I wish to propose a -1 penalty for the case of two lines of 2 greens in connection to loops. -2 penalty for 3 times 2C-lines in connection to a loop. However, seeing how multiloops occur only in more complex molecules, feel free not to attempt this re-run if you believe the harder-to-fold (bigger and more sophisticated) puzzles this would apply to, would lead to scientifically unsound conclusions (due to designs not lines).

As an expectations: correlation for the C-lines strategy is higher than for G’s.