Need Advice on RNA Folding Algorithms

Hello there,

I am working on a project that involves RNA folding algorithms; and I am seeking advice from those experienced in this area. Specifically, I am interested in understanding the strengths and limitations of different algorithms used for predicting RNA secondary structures.

Could you please share your insights on the following questions;

What are the most commonly used algorithms for RNA folding prediction?
How do these algorithms compare in terms of accuracy and efficiency?
Are there any recent advancements in RNA folding algorithms that I should be aware of?
Are there any specific tools or software packages that you recommend for RNA folding prediction?
How do you validate the predictions made by these algorithms in your research or projects?

Also, I have gone through this; https://forum.eternagame.org/t/folding-algorithm/2260blue which definitely helped me out a lot.

Any additional resources, tips, or advice on working with RNA folding algorithms would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.

Check out RNA Central - I think they are on the cutting edge, and offer free tools.

Go to this lab: Eterna and down scroll through the conclusions and you will find a list of folding algorithms compared to one another and several charts.