Not receiving email notifications for "News" posts

I noticed today that I am no longer receiving “News” posts in my emails from Eterna. I am still getting emails with the subject line of “Your Eterna Notifications,” but they only contain the comments made in the group I belong to. The last email I got that had a “News” post included was on Aug 25th.

I checked my account settings and verified that I do still have “New news posts” checked under the email notifications section. I don’t see any Eterna emails in my spam folder either, so I don’t think that’s the issue.

Thanks for the report. I think I’ve tracked down and fixed the issue. I’ll mark this as resolved, but please let me know if it still doesn’t work the next time there’s a news post.

Thanks! Will do.

Just logged on and noticed that I didn’t get an email for the news post that was posted on Nov. 6th. I looked back at my emails and saw that I haven’t gotten any Eterna emails since Sept 13th; only forum email notifications are coming through. I just confirmed that I do have the “New private messages” and “New news posts” boxes both checked in my account settings.

1 Like

Looks like the notification process completely failed that night in a way that wasn’t able to properly notify us of the issue. I’ll need to investigate.

This issue should now be resolved (again) - as before, keep an eye out for the next news item. :slight_smile: