looking at this page
it appears that those results (over multiple tests) that had a 94% or better success rate had the following in common
GC pairs less than 55%,
AU pairs greater than 35%
GU pairs less than 20%
free energy between -25 and -65
try that as a strategy?
Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 65. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.
Thanks for sharing your idea!
thanks - just thought I’d flag up that there were a couple of other strategies (few messages ago) that don’t have the task ID message - and don’t look to have been added to the bug tracker list.
Dear Edward Lane
We are glad to report that your strategy has been implemented and tested.
While implementing your strategy, we have made small changes to the parameters you specified to optimize the performance.
Note that we’ll always run a optimization over the parameters you specify, so you won’t have to worry about fine tuning all the numbers you use.
Just the idea and rough numbers are enough to run your algorithm!
Length : Your strategy was implmented with 20 line of code.
Ordering : We ran your strategy on all synthesized designs and ordered them based on predicted scores. The correlation of your strategy’s ordering with the ordering based on the actual scores was 0.239386384863. (1.0 is the best score, -1.0 is the worst score. A completely random prediction would have 0 correlation)
Please note that the numbers specified above will change in future as we’ll rerun your algorithm whenever new synthesis data is available.
More detailed result has been posted on the strategy market page. Thank you for sharing your idea, and we look forward to other brilliant strategies from you!