[Strategy Market][Example] 60% of pairs must be GC pairs

Note : This is an example of strategy submission in the EteRNA Strategy Market

My strategy is to look at percentage of GC pairs in the design. From past synthesis results it seems the optimal percentage of GC pairs is around 60%. Based on this I would penalize designs that have more or less than 60% GC pairs

Please implement my strategy!

Dear Example,

Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 1. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.

Thanks for sharing your idea!

Will we be able to revise our strategies after they’ve been submitted and tested? What about being able to submit more than one strategy?

Hi aldo,

There’s no limitation in number of strategies you can submit. The more the better!

You can revise your strategy too - although we would like to ask not to spend too much of your time playing with numbers (like 60% ->65% in this example.) If you want to optimize the numbers you can just tell us and we’ll do it for you. We want our players to focus on big pictures & ideas : )

Dear Example,

We are glad to report that your strategy has been implemented and tested.

While implementing your strategy, we have made small changes to the parameters you specified to optimize the performance. Specifically, we have used 57% instead of 60% for the GC percentage

Length : Your strategy was implmented with 1 line of code.

Ordering : We ran your strategy on all synthesized designs and ordered them based on predicted scores. The correlation of your strategy’s ordering with the ordering based on the actual scores was 0.312. (1.0 is the best score, -1.0 is the worst score. A completely random prediction would have 0 correlation)

Please note that the numbers specified above will change in future as we’ll rerun your algorithm whenever new synthesis data is available.

More detailed result has been posted on the strategy market page. Thank you for sharing your idea, and we look forward to other brilliant strategies from you!