- Create G - C pairs to clamp the edge of each loop (even if the max number of G - C pairs is initially exceeded.
- Attempt to flip G - C pairs one by one until folding is as close to the target as possible.
- If folding is achieved and the number of G - C pairs exceeds the maximum try replacing G - C pairs one by one with A - U pairs while trying to maintain folding.
- Assuming folding is still not achieved, establish A - U pairs along any adjacent bases that are targeted to pair.
- If folding is still not occurring, experiment with changes in bases in the loops.
Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 147. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.
Thanks for sharing your idea!