[Strategy Market] Junk Nucleotides

I’m thinking part of the reason that humans seem to do so much better than the bots is that humans tend not to make ‘junk’ nucleotide data. What I mean is that humans tend to avoid mutating unpaired bases (such as those contained in a 7-1 bulge or a 6-6 loop), where a bot would paint them and create that junk data. People even avoided mutating the unpaired bases in player projects where I asked them to mutate all bases from adenine! So, I’d like to make a strategy based off of this principal.

Reward a design for each consecutive unpaired Adenine base that is not adjacent to a paired base. (Ex: In a 6-6 loop, there would be eight such ‘rewardable’ bases) Alternatively, punish those designs which mutate non pair-adjacent unpaired bases.

I’d also like to try a second version of this principal, which rewards a fold for each non-mutated unpaired base, regardless of its adjacency to a pairing.

Dear paramodic,

Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 141. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.

Thanks for sharing your idea!

EteRNA team