[Strategy market] Wrong direction of GC-pairs in multiloops

I make a wish for a strategy that is the opposite of my strategy Direction of GC-pairs in multiloops. As last time all GC-pairs in the multiloop junctions, should turn in same direction. This time Green nucleotide to the right and red nucleotide to the left.

I would like to give -1 point for each GC-pair in the multiloop, where red nucleotide is to the right and the green on is to the left.

This strategy should preferable do worse than my Direction of GC-pairs in multiloops, as the tendency for best placement of GC-pairs in multiloops is red nucleotide to the right.

Dear Eli,

Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 19. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.

ETA of the implementation is 6/20/2011

Thanks for sharing your idea!

EteRNA team

Dear Eli,

We are glad to report that your strategy has been implemented and tested and also very sorry about the late implementation!

Length : Your strategy was implmented with 20 line of code.

Ordering : We ran your strategy on all synthesized designs and ordered them based on predicted scores. The correlation of your strategy’s ordering with the ordering based on the actual scores was -0.045. (1.0 is the best score, -1.0 is the worst score. A completely random prediction would have 0 correlation)

Please note that the numbers specified above will change in future as we’ll rerun your algorithm whenever new synthesis data is available.

More detailed result has been posted on the strategy market page. Thank you for sharing your idea, and we look forward to other brilliant strategies from you!