[Strategy Market] Zekrom Test

I’m not sure if this is even going to succeed in getting a correlation above 0, but here goes.

Regarding stacks, at least half of the total number of pairs in the stack (rounded up) should be GCs, and the rest AUs. GUs get -2.

Freywa

Dear Freywa,

Your strategy has been added to our implementation queue with task id 72. You can check the schedule of the implementation here.

Thanks for sharing your idea!

EteRNA team

What is the ETA for this strategy? And where are the ETAs for all the other strategies marked as open on the algorithm tracker? Most importantly… JEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Freywa

Hello Freywa,

I’m mainly working on stabilizing the new backend, creating an interface for the experimental review of RNA molecular bindings, creating an interface for RNA switch design, reinstrumenting EteRNA ensemble algorithm for the aptamer designs, and researching technical issues for implementing player scripting interface.

I’m also slowly making progress on the strategy market (started yesterday.) I’m actually the only programmer in the team now, but I think we should be able to get one other person to help out after the holidays. That’ll help us clear out the strategy piles.

Sorry about the delays and I’ll try to clear out the strategy market piles as soon as possible

Jee

Dear Freywa

We are glad to report that your strategy has been implemented and tested.

While implementing your strategy, we have made small changes to the parameters you specified to optimize the performance.

Note that we’ll always run a optimization over the parameters you specify, so you won’t have to worry about fine tuning all the numbers you use.

Just the idea and rough numbers are enough to run your algorithm!

Length : Your strategy was implmented with 10 line of code.

Ordering : We ran your strategy on all synthesized designs and ordered them based on predicted scores. The correlation of your strategy’s ordering with the ordering based on the actual scores was 0.305660349608. (1.0 is the best score, -1.0 is the worst score. A completely random prediction would have 0 correlation)

Please note that the numbers specified above will change in future as we’ll rerun your algorithm whenever new synthesis data is available.

More detailed result has been posted on the strategy market page. Thank you for sharing your idea, and we look forward to other brilliant strategies from you!

I can finally say: THANK YOU JEE!