The Phylo based lane-aligning tool is now released

I just finished the phylo-based lane alignment tool I’ve been working on for the last year.

The tool allows to view lanes (switching parts of the RNA) in a grid, align them there and design common attractors more easily that way.

It took way longer than it should, both because of school and because of bad time management, but now it is functional and polished enough to be used in the labs.

I have released a video explaining how to use it. I will release a second part explaining how to handle 3 lanes binding to a single lane somewhen in the next week.

As for how to run it, either run this booster, or if that doesn’t work, paste this code into the browser’s console and then open and close the script executor. I will provide screenshots of that tomorrow.

Please let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions, or if you find any bugs.

3 Likes

hey masterstormer – is there a way to join forces with the phylo/ribo team? They have been working on an RNA interface Ribo:

https://psb.stanford.edu/psb-online/proceedings/psb15/waldispuhl.pdf

and also have in the past allowed external researchers to put their own puzzles up on phylo – “openphylo” – perhaps we could help them explore that for ribo, with eterna sequences?