Link to my manuscript that is a primer on RNA structure and folding, as well as the first official introduction in writing of my theory for how to understand and explain all RNA shape formation and movement that is called the Mechanics of RNA

A Primer on RNA Folding with Respect to the Ensemble and an Introduction to the Theory of the Mechanics of RNA Rev2.1 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0.pdf (1.1 MB)
Hi fellow Eternanauts,

I finally worked out the copyright on my manuscript that is a primer on RNA structure and folding, as well as the first official introduction in writing of my theory for how to understand and explain all RNA shape formation and movement that is called the Mechanics of RNA and it is copyright as CC BY-NC-SA 4.0. My big thing I wanted to ensure was that no commercial gain comes from my work as this should be something that any derivatives are free for the world to use and no one in the future can put developments from this behind a paywall.

Here is the link to the google doc and I have attached a PDF version and an ebook version.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YZ5-ZYMsTfzz5TRpJCeCceAL8Y1YpnTSvZ9i0tvcTDI/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any thoughts…

Thank you for sharing your manuscript. I look forward to reading it.