EteRNA Medicine Puzzle Progression & Interface Feedback

Sorry - this was a script problem.  Should be working now.

Thanks for this - missing line in the tutorial.  Will fix momentarily.  Just made it move to natural mode in the beginning.

This is still a problem, and sorry it hasn’t been fixed yet.  We’re going to adjust how we organize side projects, which should enable us to both get rid of this problem and curate it more easily.  Thanks for noticing this.

1 Like

Should be working now.  Thanks for reporting.

Hmm… okay.  Yeah, sometimes it’s a little slow, but 10 minutes is *way* slow.  I’ll bring this up and see what possible solutions might be.

If I understand correctly I think starting over shouldn’t be a problem anymore - not sure about the freezing part.  Thanks for reporting.

Hi Astromon - I don’t understand this picture I’m afraid.  Maybe you talked to Caleb about it elsewhere?

Some of the other things you mention I think were fixed, but the lab access button still goes to a blank page.  Should be fixed shortly.

Re: side projects, yep, something is wrong with them still.  Hope to fix it soon.  The funny arrows should be fixed now.

This should be working now.  If it’s still a problem, please let us know.  Thanks for reporting.

Happy to take another crack at it.  Can you PM me with potential suggestions?

I think I know one point of confusion - was Fluorescent Probe 1 in PiP mode when you entered?  Trying to fix that.  A point that comes up in another puzzle or two.  As of now the tutorial script can’t control PiP mode.  We can fix the problem, just will take a little time.

That makes sense.  We were planning on getting rid of the progression on the main page for players who have lab access, but hadn’t quite thought out what it would look like.

Thanks Astromon - fixed the first one.  You’re bringing out the grammarian in me for the second, which, IMO, is not a misspelling because the letter ‘A’ starts with a vowel sound and the letter ‘U’ starts with a consonant sound (a ‘y’ sound in English).  I think ‘an’ is mostly a phonetic helper (‘an apple’ better than ‘a apple’, but ‘a universe’ or ‘a U’ doesn’t need the consonant that distinguishes between the article and the beginning of the word).

Re: the tutorial taking to a blank page - we’re still figuring out how to port the tutorial from the dev site to the prod site.  We’re working on it.

Whoa… that’s an odd screen.  Many thanks for reporting the confusing instruction.  It’s on my list to revisit.

I’m kind of curious as to how people use the blue glue.  Hyphema or Meechl - did you use it to solve the puzzle and do you use it regularly?

Working on porting - thanks for reporting!

Many thanks for mentioning this.  We definitely should mention it to Nova and make it consistent.

Changed to ‘Home’ for lack of a better term. : )

Changed to ‘Home’ for lack of a better term. : )

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out - working on it.